COVID-19 – a message from our management
Dear valued partners and customers,
During this difficult time, we want to send our best wishes for your health and safety and that of your fellow employees and families.
As the impact of COVID-19 continues to be felt around the world, we at NET have defined several measures in order to protect health and safety of our employees as well as to secure production, supply chain and services for our customers.
- All non-production related staff has been asked to work from home where possible in order to prevent any further spread of the virus. All our staff working remotely has access to our systems to provide the regular level of service to you.
- Video conferencing is replacing all direct meetings and travels.
- All production related staff is working on site in two strictly separated shifts to secure production. All on-site staff is briefed on the strict hygiene rules, on to the statutory requirements, and to strictly stay at home if not feeling well.
Supply Chain and Order Fulfillment
- All our departments are operational.
- We maintain a large safety stock of our most critical components in order to prevent any supply disruptions from impacting our customers.
- We are in close contact with our critical suppliers and jointly evaluate activities to minimize the risk of disruption.
- Our production staff are continuing to manufacture product as scheduled.
- Our technical support teams remain available as usual.
- In case of any questions please contact the support directly.
The circumstances regarding COVID-19 are changing rapidly, and we continuously monitor recommendations and advice from the health authorities in all our locations. NET is committed to full compliance with any governmentally imposed restrictions on travel, meetings and events in all the countries in which we operate.
If you have any specific concerns about NET’s ability ot support your business, please feel free to contact us directly and we will be happy to address them.
We hope you remain safe and in good health.
Thomas Däubler Uwe Post
MD NET MD NET